Why Sellers Choose Us
The sale of your hoe is an important financial decision with many questions and challenges:
- How much is my house really worth in today's market?
- How does one arrive at estimate of the value?
- How long will it take to sell?
- What is the best and most effective way to market it?
- What do buyers value the most?
- How do I make it positively stand out against the competition?
- How should I handle weak offers?
- What improvements should I make to improve my chances and or increase the perceived value?
- What improvements should I avoid or think twice about because they are not likely to make enough of a difference to justify the expense?
Choose top realtors that have enough business to able to invest in their business and enough experience and resources to help you find those and other answers. These answers can make or break your chances.
As top realtors in our market, with particular focus on Tolland County and the towns of Tolland, Ellington, Coventry, Mansfield/Storrs, Willington, Stafford, Somers, Vernon, Manchester and South Windsor it is our job to guide you through the complicated process of selling your house. From beginning to end of the process, we will help you get th emaximum value for your home. The things that we do for you include:
- Provide you with detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes as well as other homes on the market. We can use this together to determine the range within which your house's value really falls in the current market. In real estate terms, this is commonly called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. We will do this for you. For Free.
- Buyers have their own timelines and they don't necessarily match yours. We will make sure that they don't waste your time and energy by ensuring that they are qualified as to their real ability to afford your house.
- More buyers interested in your home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. Our extensive marketing of your house assures you that the full latent demand is tapped and thus that you can get the maximum value that the current market allows. The parent page to this one contains additional specifics on the marketing we will do
- On realtor.com, the primary real estate site in the United States, we have the "Featured Homes" add-on (only 8 agents in a given area can have this feature). Through this feature, our listings show on the first page of a search in realtor.com when on rotation.
- When we begin marketing your house, we will immediately notify all the buyers that we are working with directly or indirectly. We will also notify all the Realtors in the area that we work with, so they can quickly tell their buyers. It is an effective way to jump-start the sale of your house.
- You and us will walk through your house together. We will will advise you on how to present your house to maximize its appeal and thus its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, others are not. Be careful and remember that you only have one chance to make a good first impression.
- We will help you stage your house so that it shows at its best.
- Contracts are complicated, even intimidating legal documents. You don't want to get to the closing with doubts. You will have the benefit of our real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. We recommend you don't sign on any dotted line without asking us first.
- You pay no up-front costs for our services! Therefore you can bet that we will work hard to get your house sold and for as much as prevailing market conditions will possibly bear. We will also work within your time-frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current house and buy and move into your new home, all at the same time. We can help smooth this out by, for example, helping find temporary housing or storage space.
- Call or email us. Ask for a FREE in-home presentation. We will come to your home or office and present you a plan that details exactly how we will market your house. There is absolutely no obligation so don't let this opportunity pass. It is part of our job as a top real estate agents to offer you this service.
- Contact us today