Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
Buying a home is a big step. Make sure you do it right. Put our many years of experience with hundreds of transactions to work for you. This experience gives us a rich set of proven approaches and solutions to the challenges that crop up in the process.
Representing buyers is one of our specialties. Throughout the home-buying process we will be looking out for your interests. Our experience-based, comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money and allow you to realize your goals, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience as local market experts to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
We have deep expertise in the towns of Tolland, Ellington, Coventry, Mansfield, Willington, Vernon-Rockville, South Windsor and other locations in Hartford, Tolland and Windham Counties.
A view into market conditions as of December 2016
The following articles provide useful information and are a great place to start if you're considering buying a home.
|How to choose a Neighborhood for Your Home Search||Why use a Realtor When Buying a Home?|
|How to Choose a Home||Home Inspections Avert Future Headaches|
|Take Charge When Buying a Home||The Basics of Making an Offer|
Open House Calendar
No Upcoming Open Houses
- 71 Crystal Ridge Dr, Ellington, CT 06029
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3880 Sqft
- Exceptional RANCH! AT END OF CUL-DE-SAC IN ONE OF MOST POPULAR SUBDIVISIONS IN TOWN. Enjoy living to its fullest in one ..
- 228 Melrose Rd, East Windsor, CT 06016
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1742 Sqft
- Extremely well kept showing pride of ownership in every corner. This beautiful 4 bedroom colonial with lots of new updat ..
- 103 High Ridge Dr, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2576 Sqft
- Well appointed Colonial with 4 bed. 2.5 baths, 2 car gar, featuring close to 2, 600 sq.ft on main 2 floors, plus a parti ..
- 29 Columbine Rd, Tolland, CT 06084
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1916 Sqft
- NICE HOME FEATURING 3 BEDROOMS WITH POSSIBLE 4TH IN WALK-OUT LOWER LEVEL (OR OFFICE). Wood floors on main floor, large l ..
- 1 Sandy Dr, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2210 Sqft
- Perfection in every way! You will love this home from beginning to end. Built in 2004, Impeccably maintained, and on cul ..
- 97 Burbank Rd, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2630 Sqft
- COMPLETELY REDONE HOME, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM! 3 BEDROOMS PLUS HUGE BONUS ROOM FOR POSSIBLE 4TH BEDROOM- Located in a pictu ..
- 17 Elizabeth Ln, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2454 Sqft
- A 1971 Colonial that shows as good as NEW. Few properties feature the amount of upgrades and updates this home has had o ..
- 284 Buff Cap Rd, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3565 Sqft
- VACATION AT HOME ANYTIME! Built in 1986, this home competes with the newest homes with the latest home updates. Featurin ..
- 147 Lorraine Dr E, Mansfield, CT 06268
- 4 Beds · 5 Baths · 2744 Sqft
- PERFECT FOR NATURE AND PRIVACY LOVERS AND COMPLETELY RENOVATED! From floors to heating to appliances to insulation, this ..
- 4 Stag Trl, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3420 Sqft
- Beautiful and ready to go. 3 bedrooms plus bonus room spotless Colonial with impressive great-room featuring a 2 story f ..