Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
Buying a home is a big step. Make sure you do it right. Put our many years of experience with hundreds of transactions to work for you. This experience gives us a rich set of proven approaches and solutions to the challenges that crop up in the process.
Representing buyers is one of our specialties. Throughout the home-buying process we will be looking out for your interests. Our experience-based, comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money and allow you to realize your goals, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience as local market experts to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
We have deep expertise in the towns of Tolland, Ellington, Coventry, Mansfield, Willington, Vernon-Rockville, South Windsor and other locations in Hartford, Tolland and Windham Counties.
A view into market conditions as of December 2016
The following articles provide useful information and are a great place to start if you're considering buying a home.
|How to choose a Neighborhood for Your Home Search||Why use a Realtor When Buying a Home?|
|How to Choose a Home||Home Inspections Avert Future Headaches|
|Take Charge When Buying a Home||The Basics of Making an Offer|
Open House Calendar
No Upcoming Open Houses
- 45 Birch Hill Dr, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3618 Sqft
- A home with the perfect combination of location, privacy and extraordinary features. Wow yourself when viewing this gor ..
- 47 Sage Meadow Dr, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3420 Sqft
- Meticulously maintained set on a gorgeous landscaped yard at end of a cul-de-sac and surrounded by beautiful homes. Be ..
- 21 Noah Ln, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3221 Sqft
- Enjoy this bright and sunny Colonial with magnificent curb appeal. Offers 3 bedrooms plus office on first floor that cou ..
- 115 Pine St, Columbia, CT 06237
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2430 Sqft
- One floor living at its best!, gorgeous ranch with 3 car garage attached, and fabulous open floor plan. 3 bedrooms, plus ..
- 5 Highland Oak Dr, Ellington, CT 06029
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2931 Sqft
- LOOKING FOR A READY HOME? Nothing to do but just move in. Close to $40,000 in latest improvements, built in 2004 and fea ..
- 47 Crystal Ridge Dr, Ellington, CT 06029
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2400 Sqft
- Move in and enjoy this home for years to come! A beautiful 2 story foyer and trendy neutral colors welcome you to this 4 ..
- 80 High Ridge Dr, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2146 Sqft
- Pristine and updated are just some of the words that we can use to describe this beautiful home with 2900 sq.ft of livin ..
- 20 Marlboro Glade, Tolland, CT 06084
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2144 Sqft
- A Front porch and a 2 story foyer will welcome you into this fantastic home located on cul-de-sac and surrounding by wel ..
- 113 Michelec Rd, Stafford, CT 06076
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2406 Sqft
- Pristine, updated, and meticulously cared for are just some of the ways to describe this beautiful home. Located just a ..
- 35 Anderson Rd, Tolland, CT 06084
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2481 Sqft
- YOUR OWN COUNTRY CHALET IN TOLLAND! Enjoy beautiful views and country living, just a few minutes to schools, UConn and ..
- 453 Old Post Rd, Tolland, CT 06084
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1715 Sqft
- 4-5 bedrooms beautiful colonial, located on a quaint country road, not far from many amenities, and offering over 1700 o ..
- 1158 Hartford Tpke Unit 13, Vernon, CT 06066
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1644 Sqft
- Pristine condition with this gorgeous unit. Enter this home through a welcoming foyer on first floor that has access to ..